- Where would we be without the Body of Christ?
- “The Ups and Downs of the Holidays” or “In the Air and On the Ground in Cali”
- A New Assignment for the Dunfords
- Guest Post by Bob Bixby: “Progressives, Colonialism, and Christian Missions.”
- 5 Critical Reminders for Modern Christians on the Death of John Allen Chau
August 3, one of the fathers of the Chinese house church movement, Samuel Lamb, entered his reward. In the 1950’s Pastor Lamb was imprisoned for refusing the government take over of his church. He suffered imprisonment until 1979. He his … Continue reading
This video originally posted at http://www.theatlantic.com is true to my experiences in rural China. Most foreigners stay in Beijing, Shanghai, or one of the many other Chinese mega-cities and miss the other side of the Chinese story.