- Where would we be without the Body of Christ?
- “The Ups and Downs of the Holidays” or “In the Air and On the Ground in Cali”
- A New Assignment for the Dunfords
- Guest Post by Bob Bixby: “Progressives, Colonialism, and Christian Missions.”
- 5 Critical Reminders for Modern Christians on the Death of John Allen Chau
Monthly Archives: October 2012
China is full of ancient and wonderful people groups each with their own unique history and culture, tucked away in the crooks and crannies of China’s vast geographical mashup. One of the most isolated of these people groups are the … Continue reading
The Chinese Church and the Global Body of Christ | Chinese Church Voices.