- Where would we be without the Body of Christ?
- “The Ups and Downs of the Holidays” or “In the Air and On the Ground in Cali”
- A New Assignment for the Dunfords
- Guest Post by Bob Bixby: “Progressives, Colonialism, and Christian Missions.”
- 5 Critical Reminders for Modern Christians on the Death of John Allen Chau
Category Archives: Unreached People Groups
Uyghur or Uighur?. 2010-09-10 Even the English spelling of this ethnic group’s name causes controversy. Photo: RFA The word “Uyghur” written in Uyghur script. Anyone researching the Turkic people living in China’s northwestern Xinjiang region, and scattered throughout Central Asia, … Continue reading
While this article does little more than show the growing connections between Hispanics and the Muslim world, it does help to confirm a growing suspicion I’ve had as to the similarities between Hispanic and Muslim cultures and the opportunities this … Continue reading
Letter from Pastor Youcef Thanks Supporters and Urges Prayer | Iran, American Center for Law and Justice ACLJ
Letter from Pastor Youcef Thanks Supporters and Urges Prayer | Iran, American Center for Law and Justice ACLJ.