- Where would we be without the Body of Christ?
- “The Ups and Downs of the Holidays” or “In the Air and On the Ground in Cali”
- A New Assignment for the Dunfords
- Guest Post by Bob Bixby: “Progressives, Colonialism, and Christian Missions.”
- 5 Critical Reminders for Modern Christians on the Death of John Allen Chau
Monthly Archives: September 2012
What is a Third-Culture kid? A person growing up in a culture that is different from his parents culture. The child is growing up in a culture that is not the same as his family culture, and not the same … Continue reading
Grand Rapids has started a great vehicle for providing small businesses with start up funds. How hard would it be to develop the same sort of idea for B.A.M. ideas? Business is one of the only vehicles through which the … Continue reading
Not about missions, but great none the less. Written for singles, but applicable to so many other areas. Shout out to Divena Mortimeyer for pointing it out.