- Where would we be without the Body of Christ?
- “The Ups and Downs of the Holidays” or “In the Air and On the Ground in Cali”
- A New Assignment for the Dunfords
- Guest Post by Bob Bixby: “Progressives, Colonialism, and Christian Missions.”
- 5 Critical Reminders for Modern Christians on the Death of John Allen Chau
Monthly Archives: August 2013
This photo of Korean peninsula at night illustrates the need for the gospel in North Korea. And yet notice that there are beacons of light in the North as well. Word is leaking out that the Church is growing and … Continue reading
This map highlights the challenges that Central Asia faces regarding the advance of the Good News.
August 3, one of the fathers of the Chinese house church movement, Samuel Lamb, entered his reward. In the 1950’s Pastor Lamb was imprisoned for refusing the government take over of his church. He suffered imprisonment until 1979. He his … Continue reading