This New York Times Op-Ed piece astutely captures the real anxieties of the vast majority of Chinese people. Through it all God is working. Literally millions have come to Christ in the past 50 years. Pray that God will continue to open doors among the Han Chinese and that new doors will be open to the millions of minority people groups within China.
- Where would we be without the Body of Christ?
- “The Ups and Downs of the Holidays” or “In the Air and On the Ground in Cali”
- A New Assignment for the Dunfords
- Guest Post by Bob Bixby: “Progressives, Colonialism, and Christian Missions.”
- 5 Critical Reminders for Modern Christians on the Death of John Allen Chau