Grand Rapids has started a great vehicle for providing small businesses with start up funds. How hard would it be to develop the same sort of idea for B.A.M. ideas? Business is one of the only vehicles through which the gospel can enter some of the least reached countries in the world, but the vision gap, the knowledge gap, and the funding gap is huge. What are some ways that ordinary Christians could see this changed?
- Where would we be without the Body of Christ?
- “The Ups and Downs of the Holidays” or “In the Air and On the Ground in Cali”
- A New Assignment for the Dunfords
- Guest Post by Bob Bixby: “Progressives, Colonialism, and Christian Missions.”
- 5 Critical Reminders for Modern Christians on the Death of John Allen Chau