What is a Third-Culture kid? A person growing up in a culture that is different from his parents culture. The child is growing up in a culture that is not the same as his family culture, and not the same as the culture around him. He is a third culture kid. This is so important for understanding what missionary and immigrant children are going through. I hope you’ll watch, comment and pass it along. (Thanks to Tony Beckett for posting this on his facebook page).
- Where would we be without the Body of Christ?
- “The Ups and Downs of the Holidays” or “In the Air and On the Ground in Cali”
- A New Assignment for the Dunfords
- Guest Post by Bob Bixby: “Progressives, Colonialism, and Christian Missions.”
- 5 Critical Reminders for Modern Christians on the Death of John Allen Chau